It's been a while since I wrote anything. So today will be the day to start a whole new chapter in my life. I have this friend who challenged me to shout out to everybody that I'm writing again.
The goal is to tell everybody that I'm writing so I can get people to encourage me and to motivate me to finish what I started, which I have a bad habit of doing.
So starting in like 48 hours I will participating in National November Writers Month in other words Nano. The whole purpose for this is to challenge one self to write 50,000 words or 74 pages in 30 days. Well, I'm not planning on writing 50,000 words in 30 days but to get in the habit of writing everyday and like I said above to finish what I started.
To get started I need to make of list of stuff that needs to get done,
1. I don't outline so thats out, but I still need to do some research.
2. Clean.. I have 48 hours to find a desk that has drawers and not just a table top, which I'm using now with all my stuff all over the place
3. Come up with names for my Main Female Character (which she's not helping)
4. Talk my muse into coming back. And she's not going to like what I'm going to tell her.
5. Visit Bisbee again during the day, using it as a setting at the beginning of the story.
I'm not going to stress over this, it's just writing. How hard can it be?